Japanese 5 - Adjective Master Course
Express your preferences and love!
Do you live in a country in Europe? Then, the price shown above includes EU VAT (Value Added Tax).
It's charged on purchases made by customers in the EU including digital products. Thank you for your understanding. 🙏
What do we learn in this course?
These are example phrases that we will learn. Do you know how to say them in Japanese?
- My mother is a cute/generous person. - Difference of い & な Adjectives
- What kind of place is your hometown? - Ask どんな "Donna"?
- My father is not so strict. - Negative Adjective
- The movie was really good. - Past Adjective
- My brother is not so good-looking but he is a super sweet person. - Describe things/people
- I didn't like vegetables when I was a child. - Likes & Dislikes
- I love Japanese culture! - Love & Like very much
- I love you. - How to express romantic love feelings
- What animals do you like? - Ask other's preferences
- My iPhone is old, so I want a new one. - ほしい Want
- One day, I want to go to Japan and see the Kinkakuji Temple. - たい Want to
- Hawaii is a small island and is famous for Waikiki Beach, the people are kind, and there are lots of Japanese people. - How to connect Adjectives in one sentence
Yuko-Sensei’s online classes are affordable and very easy way to learn 日本語 (Japanese). I started January 2019 with almost no knowledge of Japanese Language and I would type/write, “Watashi wa John desu.” And by April 2019, within just 4 months, with Yuko-Sensei’s help, I am now able to read and write in Hiragana, Katakana and even some Kanji! I can now construct better sentences like, 私はまた来年日本に行きます。Yuko-Sensei is also very interactive and always responsive whenever a student needs some help or questions. There is no better way to learn Japanese other than to learn it from a native Japanese speaker who’s always ready to help someone improve.
At the end of the course, you can submit an assignment and I return with feedback!
We accept following methods of payment as well as credit cards
Printable PDF materials are included! (80 pages)
Smile Nihongo Academy is truly amazing!!! It has literally changed my life, and it all started for me on Yuko sensei's YouTube channel, where I learned Hiragana and Katakana. (Which by the way, she offers totally FREE !!!)
After I finished those lessons I moved onward to her Japanese 1 course and I couldn't have been happier. The amount of care and dedication that's put into these lessons is outstanding. Not only that but she also offered me additional help via email and the comment thread on Smile Nihongo Academy website. Thanks to her courses I'm actually understanding Japanese... that's something I never thought would happen!
If you have any desire to learn this beautiful language then I couldn't recommend a better place to start, than under her teaching.Thank you for everything Yuko-sensei, and I look forward to the next lesson.
Yuko-sensei is a native Japanese, who was born and raised in Kagoshima, Japan. She has an M.A. Degree in Japanese Pedagogy (Teaching Japanese as a Foreign Language) and has over 20 years of teaching experience.
Her students describe her teaching style as fun, engaging, and very easy to follow. She is skilled at presenting the complicated parts of the Japanese language in a simple manners so that her students can fully digest new information. Her students say she is a kind, patient, and supportive teacher who genuinely cares about teaching.